Tuesday, September 9, 2014

STGCC EVENT: SINGAPORE TOYS GAMESN COMIC CONVENTION

SO on 6/9/14 i went to msb convention center for the stgcc event it wasnt a bad one seriously but there wasnt many booth as expected i went to stgcc two years back and last year if i can remember correctly. I was expecting to see more bandai stuff like s.h figs and kamen rider toys but there wasnt much to see. BUT THIS TIME I DECIDED TO COSPLAY SUB-ZERO AGAIN and boy i have so many positive response but anyways here are some of the cosplayer i took a snapshot of
1.DEAPOOL AND SCARLET SPIDER WOW!!! AWESOME MAN


 I saw hawkgirl remember mk vs dc in games now you see this mk vs dc

 MY friend ryan ichigo scarlet taking photo with me credit to the person who take this photo of me and ryan thanks  

I saw tifa one of my fav character in final fantasy i wanted to take a picture with cloud but i had to rush to the toilet ouchies .

MY FRIEND JIA SHENG RYUKI . THIS is his last time cosplaying as jyuken sentai gekiranger gekired /power ranger jungle FURY red ranger.
















LAST BUT NOT LEAST ENE AND KUROHA : COSPLAYER KUROZAWA CLEAR AND
SyncProjectx De Kuroha VII AS KUROHA

No comments:

Post a Comment